Thursday, October 2, 2014

SINCE WE LAST SPOKE...

Since we were last here on the Perry Family adventure train, the main contributor to the train deleted, by mistake, half of our lives.  And, in the process of trying to find and fix and put a bandaid on the hurt, she deleted TWO MORE POSTS.

Safe to say that I have given myself an ulcer for this and have just been so very overwhelmed at the idea of building it back to a shadow of what it was.  I have found 50% of the posts via google, but the insane thing about google is that you can find just about anything and everything you DO NOT want to find....but finding a post or two that was ON GOOGLE as a PUBLIC PAGE, well, that's nowhere.  And mind-blowing-boggling-infuriating as well.

Sooooo.....what you see for the past 20 odd pages is a collection of cut and pastes from the vastness of space.  My best efforts to find the rest have been futile and what was lost include Emma's first birthday, her trip to the mountains for Uncle Don Don's wedding....and day to day things that I typed here to remember.  And now I do not.

More digging will continue, but for now....we move on.  I considered jumping ship, as a way to tell google thanks for notsaving and notfinding my stuff.  I used bad words and there might have been tears - tears for what memories will just stay in my head, hopefully, if they are still there at all.  But it was easier to stay and to pick up the pieces and ...

So here we are.  There are Emma things that I have written down over the last months that deserve to be remembered, and not in a Staples notebook.  These cut and paste posts miss the pictures that had accompanied them.  I am going to add it all when I can, but on the whole - we are back baby, and with a much bigger kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment