Friday, October 17, 2014

PARTY LIKE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

So my birthday was yesterday and we celebrated with all things that I love.  Burgers, cupcakes, presents and family.  All things that are amazing.

Dad came and picked me up at work.  Grandmommy met David and Emma at home.  And we all met up at Al's Burger Shack.  And it was wonderful!!!!  Then we all went back to the house and I got presents!#!  And Gigi's cupcakes!!!!!!  And Dad got me a chocolate cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory!!!!

I am still full.

Sweet Cheeks ate 4 donut holes.  And then she sang Happy Birthday to me, several times.  However, it came out as "Happy Birthday to you, MommyDaddy."  I think David was trying to steal my big day.  And it was the most wonderful thing I think I could ever hear.  Except for her laughter and when she says I love you, Mommy...well, there are a lot of awesome things that I hear from her.  (and some very much not awesome things).

What a great birthday!  Now I need to eat lettuce for 47 days straight.


Here's a little pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment